Description of the Viber application.Viber is a messenger for free communication between users, which was developed back in 2010. The first version of it was created for iOS. But less than a year later, the program became available for both android devices and Windows.
Today, Viber takes one of the leading places among other messengers for free communication. Its main competitors among applications are WhatsApp and Skype, which have almost the same functionality as Viber.
One of the advantages of Viber is the ability to make calls to your friends or relatives, without paying a penny for it. All you need to make a call is the presence of the Viber program for your subscribers and an Internet connection. Also, a Viber user can send voice and text messages.
Previously, Viber was the leader among instant messengers, but was not able to immediately provide that protection in the form of encryption of transmitted messages, as WhatsApp did, which led to a drop in its popularity. After a while, encryption was added, and the interface and some of the functions were changed for the better, but all this did not help him return to its previous positions.
How to download and install Viber on your phone?Everything is extremely simple. You need to go down to the end of the article and download the installation file to your android device. Next, install it like any other application or game and launch Viber.
After installing and opening the Viber application, enter your phone number and login (your phone number, this is the login for Viber). Next, you will be sent a text message to the phone number you entered to verify it. If everything is done correctly, then the application will automatically complete the registration and provide a personal account.
But this is not the end of the process. The app will ask for permission to access contacts, gallery and media access. Allow access and in a few seconds you can start using the program, make calls or write messages.
How do I install Viber on my computer?The procedure for installing Viber on PC is very similar to installing WhatsApp for PC.
To use the software on a PC, you need to have the Viber application already installed on your phone, since you need to synchronize both devices.
The first option for installing Viber on a laptop or desktop computer:
- To do this, you need to download the official Viber software for your computer.
- Install it and open it.
- Agree that you have a mobile version of Viber installed.
- Now enter your phone number on which the messenger is registered.
- Now you will receive a confirmation code on your phone.
- Enter it into the computer version of Viber window.
- Click “Sign in to Viber”.
The second option for installing Viber on a computer differs only in that the latest version of Viber will not ask for a confirmation code, but a QR code.
- Open the installed sofa on your PC.
- A QR code will appear to sign in and sync your account.
- Go to the mobile version and select “Read QR-code” in the settings.
- Point your phone camera to the computer screen and read the QR code.
After the actions taken, the devices will be synchronized and all contacts and correspondence that was in the mobile version of Viber will appear on the computer.
Download Viber to your computer.
How do I use Viber?The app has three sections in the top menu:
- Chats. This section contains all your correspondence with other chat users.
- Contacts. All contacts that have an installed application are displayed here (they are marked with a special icon).
- Tabs. Shows all call history and complete information about calls.
Almost all messengers have similar navigation and if you have used at least one of them, then it will not be difficult to understand how to use Viber.
Features and benefits of the Viber app.
- Free calls all over the world. Forget about roaming or paid calls
- Unlimited number of sent text and voice messages.
- A huge number of stickers and emoticons.
- The presence of internal mini games.
- Share photos, pictures, videos and music.
- Communication in group chats. Create groups of up to 250 users.
- Supports over 20 languages.
- The ability to use on other operating systems.
- Simple and intuitive interface.
- The ability to choose a melody for a video call from your device yourself.
- The presence of an encrypted channel.
- Responsive technical support.
The Viber app is a great alternative to WhatsApp, Skype or any other free messaging program.
If you want more coding or advanced features, then you might like the mod version of GB WhatsApp. The app has a number of features that are not available in the official version of WhatsApp.
|Required Android version||4.4+|
|Size (Google Play)||52 Mb|
Social Media & Dating