Our website address: https://pipsli.net/
This document is an integral part of the User agreement
. It uses the terms and definitions entered in the User agreement and contains information about the processing of any information about the User that the Administration may receive in the course of use pipsli.net by the User.
Usage pipsli.net means the user's unconditional consent to this Policy and the terms of processing of his personal information specified in it; in case of disagreement with these terms, the user must refrain from using pipsli.net. Personal information of users that the Administration receives and processes
For the purposes of this Policy, "user's personal information" means:
- Personal information that the user provides about himself / herself when registering (creating an account) or in the process of using pipsli.net, including the user's personal data. Information required for the provision of services (rendering of services) is marked in a special way. Other information is provided by the user at his discretion.
- Data that is automatically transmitted to pipsli.net in the process of using the site using the software installed on the user's device, including the IP address, information from Cookies, information about the user's device and browser (or other program), through which access to the site is carried out. pipsli.net, access time, address of the requested page.
- Other information about the user, if its collection and / or provision is defined in the regulatory documents of individual Services pipsli.net.
- This Policy applies only to pipsli.net. the Administration does not control and is not responsible for third-party sites to which the user can click on the links available on pipsli.net. On such sites, other personal information may be collected or requested from the user, as well as other actions may be performed.
- The administration generally does not verify the accuracy of personal information provided by users, and does not exercise control over their legal capacity. However, the Administration assumes that the user provides reliable and sufficient personal information on the issues proposed in the registration form, and keeps this information up to date. The risk of providing false information is borne by the user who provided it.Purposes of collecting and processing users ' personal information
- The administration collects and stores only those personal data that are necessary for the provision of services and the provision of services (execution of agreements and contracts with the user).The Administration may use the user's personal information for the following purposes:
- Identification of the party within the framework of agreements and contracts with the Administration;
- Providing the user with personalized services;
- Communication with the user, including sending notifications, requests and information related to the use of the services, the provision of services, as well as processing requests and requests from the user;
- Improving the quality of services, ease of use, development of new services and services;
- Targeting of advertising materials;
- Conducting statistical and other research based on depersonalized data. Conditions for processing the user's personal information and its transfer to third parties
- In relation to the user's personal information, its confidentiality is maintained, except in cases of voluntary provision by the user of information about himself for General access to an unlimited number of persons. When using certain services (for example, publishing materials), the user agrees that a certain part of his personal information becomes publicly available.
- When using pipsli.net some of the user data (including IP address, user actions on the site, information from Cookies, information about the user's device and browser) is automatically collected by third-party ad serving codes, statistics counters and web Analytics systems, video players, Share buttons, surveys, community widgets, etc. currently on the pages pipsli.net the following third-party codes can be placed:
- Google AdSense, Google Analytics.
- Yandex. Metrica, LiveInternet;
- Vkontakte, Twitter, Instagram;
- YouTube, Vimeo, Coub;The administration has the right to transfer the user's personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- The user has expressed his consent to such actions;
- The transfer is necessary as part of the user's use of a certain service or to provide a service to the user;
- The transfer is provided for by Russian or other applicable legislation within the framework of the procedure established by law;
- Such transfer takes place as part of the sale or other transfer of the business (in whole or in part), while the acquirer assumes all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy in relation to the personal information received by him;
- In order to ensure the possibility of protecting the rights and legitimate interests of the Administration or third parties in cases where the user violates the User agreement.
- When processing personal data of users, the Administration is guided by the International law "on personal data".Change of personal information by the user
- The user can at any time change (update, Supplement) or delete the personal information provided to them or part of it, as well as its privacy settings, using the personal data editing function "Settings" of the site menu, or by clicking on the "Edit profile" link in the user profile.Measures used to protect users ' personal information:
The administration does not sell the user's personal data and does not transfer it to third parties without the user's consent.
Further, some cases of transfer of personal information of the user are described:
- in cases where it is required by the special services or if it is required by law.
Feedback. Questions and suggestions
All suggestions or questions about this Policy should be sent in the "Feedback